Where accuracy is of paramount importance
Pressure is one of the most important measurement parameters used in process industries. Measurement need to be done quickly as well as accurately to ensure quality management and processes are carried out safely.
Our pressure instruments are designed and manufactured strictly in accordance with latest international Standard EN-837 – which are proven for precision, reliability, safety and high product life cycle.
Different varieties of pressure gauges are available to choose from, depending on the processes for which the pressure measurement is being done. CE and ATEX certified.
- Pressure Gauge – Bourdon Sensing
- Pressure Gauge with External Zero Adjustment
- Pressure Gauge – Solid Front Bourdon Sensing
- Pressure Gauge – Bourdon Sensing (250mm)
- Pressure Gauge – Solid Front Phenolic Case
- Pressure Gauge – Bourdon Sensing (with High Over Pressure Safety)
- Receiver Pressure Gauge
- Absolute Pressure Gauge – Bourdon /Bellow /Diaphragm
- Pressure Gauge – Diaphragm Sensing
- Pressure Gauge – Compact Capsule Sensing
- Master Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Gauge – Heavy Duty Capsule Sensing
- Small Pressure Gauge – Brass Internals
- Mud Pressure Gauge
- Hygiene Pressure Gauge – 100mm & 150mm Dial
- Hygiene Pressure Gauge – 63mm Dial
- Pressure Gauge with In-built Transmitter
Differential Pressure Gauge
Designed to measure the difference in pressure between two points in a system and present the resultant differential pressure directly on a single gauge dial. CE and ATEX certified.
Differential Pressure Gauges
- Differential Pressure Gauge – Bellow Type
- Differential Pressure Gauge – Diaphragm Type
- Differential Presure Gauge – Diaphragm High Static Pressure
- Differential Pressure Gauge – Capsule Type
- Differential Pressure Gauge – Magnetic Diaphragm /Piston Type
- Differential Pressure Gauge – Mag DP (Pharma Application)
Designed for accurate control of the process equipment to suit most of the industrial applications in various process industries.
CE and ATEX certified.